Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Charles Archer: Heart in the Right Place

MisterDavis

Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
I'm Using My Hand
But Thinking Of You...


Back in the summer of 2016, I was happy to be able to showcase the work of photographer Charles Archer in a 2 part series, The Documentarian. (Part 1 | Part 2) Charles sent over a large selection of his work featuring many of the models that he's shot during his photography motivated travels. Amongst the many images I used in the first two pieces were a selection of holiday shots, some Christmas themed images which I featured at Christmas, (Hung with Care) as well as a few Valentine images I tucked away for later.


When I recently got in contact with Charles about the shots I was thrilled when he sent on some new selections including some shots of Mister Davis and Dan Etna, two models I have recently featured on FH. Now some might argue that in some of these shots, the heart is not in the right place, covering the goodies behind, but if you follow Charlie's work you know that it's uncovering that remains his primary goal and purpose.




Dan Etna

No comments: