Friday, March 23, 2018

FaVorite Soap Hunk of the Day William DeVry


I don't watch General Hospital, and wan't really familiar with actor William DeVry until a blog reader recently asked about him. When I googled DeVry, who plays Julian Jerome on the ABC soap, I knew I had seen him, and his incredibly sexy chest before. Checking out his IMDB page, I think it was from some of his guest appearances on television shows as well as his regular roles on Beauty and the Beast and Stargate SG-1.


The Montreal born actor appeared in a number of Canadian based television shows until moving to California in the early 2000's and starting his career in daytime. DeVry had roles on Port Charles, All My Children and The Bold and the Beautiful until landing his role on General Hospital in 2013. In between his soap stints, the actor worked steadily on shows such as Hemlock Grove, Nikita, NCIS, and Castle.


It is no wonder the 49 year old hottie has been steaming up so many bedrooms on daytime given how incredible he looks without a shirt on. When the blog reader contacted me however, it wasn't about a scene featuring DeVry without his shirt, it was about a scene featuring DeVry without his pants...


Indeed, back in 1997 DeVry was pantless in the Kris Kristofferson narrated western anthology series Dead Man's Gun. I found a copy of the actors Fortune Teller episode and made a few caps below. If you want to see a bit more, watch my short clip below, or check out the entire episode which is available on YouTube HERE:

With Nancy Lee Grahn on General Hospital

Dead Man's Gun (Fortune Teller) 1997



No comments: