Saturday, April 7, 2018

Richard Rothstein: A Welcoming Stare

Adam

Although I am not in New York, thanks to Richard Rothstein's photo scrapbooks of Sketchy Saturday's, I have been visually visiting every week. Since Richard first introduced me to Therapy Lounge's weekly drawing, and lusting, Saturday night sessions, I have been regularly checking out TherapyNYC's Instagram page to see who's posing this week.


There is nothing more inviting than a voyeuristic welcome, and Sketchy Saturday's welcomes their guests to stroke both their artistic inclinations, as well as their more carnal desires, visually of course. Last Saturday, the spotlight was Adam, and actor and director whose beautiful eyes and incredible body would have made it impossible to keep my pencil steady on the paper!




Sergey

Last Saturday's second model was someone's who's work I have featured several times recently on FH. (HERE:) I have featured Richard's work with the very bendy Sergey in the photographers new apartment, out in the snow, on the streets of New York and now posing at Therapy Lounge NYC. If you want to see who's artistically inspiring this week, check out TherapyNYC's Instagram HERE:




No comments: