Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Favorite Face of the Day: Jonathan Skeesick


Although FH is themed as being focused on the male form, the body, and specific body parts are really down the list of what inspires me to feature an image or specific model. The web is full of millions of naked bodies, bodies that are viewed and passed by if you don't stop to pay attention. For me, if that body isn't attached to an interesting face, and an interesting human being, I am usually not interested.


When I first saw image of model Jonathan Skeesick on Instagram, I of course noticed his incredible body. But... it wasn't his body that had me clicking on the link to see more of his modeling work, it was his face. Jonathan's eyes and lips and especially his beautifully shaped nose... those were the physical qualities that had his images stand out to me. Jonathan's facial structure has a retro feel which blends into his work. One part 60's hippie, another part 70's rocker, with a drop of the 90's blended in creating 2018 hottness.





Next four shots from Joseph Lally

Last two images from Paul Reitz Photo

No comments: