Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Sans Scrubs


I know this is a bit of a Blast from the Past, but I recently discovered the Superstation PeachtreeTV is playing repeats of ER each evening. When I was in high school and University, Thursday nights meant trying to catch ER. I loved the first few seasons, crushing simultaneously over both Sherry Stringfield and Noah Wyle. I wasn't into George Clooney or the other older male cast members at the time, however re-watching now, I get the appeal of each of the 4 male leads.


Catching an episode last week, I was reminded the show occasionally dipped it's toe into a bit of male nudity, usually a flash of male butt. I previously post on Rick Rossovich's dark butt shot (HERE:) and Erik Palladino's moon (HERE:) in the shows blooper reel. In the 1996 episode, Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Carter (Noah Wyle) gives a quick butt flash while getting a tetanus shot shot from Dr. Gant. (Omar Epps)



No comments: