Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Thumbs Down: Youtube


For many years, I used Youtube to upload videos for FH.  This week, thanks to the video of Alain Patrick in Blue Money (Original post HERE:), my account was suspended, permanently. Despite a challenge, they are sticking to their guns and keeping me off the site.


I don't argue there is nudity in the video, but not sure what exactly the site was bothered about, the tan lines maybe?  The video is tame, just a male butt and I have had many videos with frontals which didn't appear to have any problems.  I am not going to sweat it, they have their rules, I don't think I really crossed them, but I did walk the line.  I wanted to post however as some readers may find many videos missing within posts. I am going to slowly start to embed them right in the posts, but it may take awhile, some I saved, many I did not, so be patient if you stumble upon any that don't work.


No comments: