Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Scott Cavalheiro: The Other Vet in Town...


'And they called it, puppy love....'


For me, there's only one vet in Schitt's Creek I'd want to visit my barn, and that's the adorable Ted (played by Dustin Milligan who I featured on FH HERE:) But... if Ted was on vacation or down with the flu, I'd be open to the town's other vet Miguel doing a house call.


Fans of the hilarious Schitt's Creek remember that Miguel, and the adorable Scott Cavalheiro who plays him, were introduced briefly with only the image above in an early episode of the series. In season 4 however, we got to meet Miguel in person when he and Alexis were matched on an on-line dating site.  Alexis obviously has a thing for small town vets....


Schitt's Creek isn't the only acting job that had Cavalheiro thinking of puppies.  When cast in the role of  'cute guy' science fiction series Alphas, the Canadian actor, writer and producer spent 6 weeks living in a pet store caring for puppies to understand what 'cute' really was.  With his adorable face and puppy dog eyes, I'm sure most of us wouldn't need 6 weeks to know Cavalheiro is indeed, incredibly cute.





'I'm sometimes a jerk on TV but I'd prefer to be known as the guy who wears his socks inside out.'


Forbidden Science (2009)

When first deciding to profile Scott, I didn't think he had done any nudity, there wasn't any in my initial search.  But then.... I discovered he indeed dropped his drawers in the 2009 Cinemax "After Dark" series Forbidden Science.  The show is set in a near-future world in which people fulfill erotic desires with virtual reality and androids. The 13-episode series is a combination of film noir and erotic thriller.


No comments: