Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Earth Angel: Classic Playgirl, January 1995


'André Herbert is grounded in more ways than one...'


Earth Angel
Playgirl Discovery
January, 1995
Photography by Tina Savage


The nineties were the main years I bought PLAYGIRL, and I remember distinctly the January 1995 issues with  André Herbert, (pronounced on-DRE, er-bare) the hot blonde who was bangin, in more ways than one. In addition to those blonde bangs, André's tan lines drove me wild!   André went on to appear in future issues, adding the é to his e in his first name and for some reason dropping one of the r's (it became Hebert) in his last.


''When you think of André Herbert, think dirty, but the kind that results from working in rich, fertile soil to grow beautiful plants and flowers. "Ever since I was a child, I've enjoying planing," says the 28 year old blonde. "It's my way of helping to preserve the Earth."


No comments: