Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Hiram Munoz: Sensual Selfies


'I was always interested in photography, and modeling was a way to start learning about how to take better pictures. I actually like being behind the camera more than being in front of it.'


Earlier this month, I profiled model and photographer Hiram Munoz. (HERE:) When I was choosing images for the piece, I was especially struck by some of Hiram's self portraits. Hiram suggested I check out some of the self portraits he had submitted previously, to Brenton Parry's site Aussielicous. Some of the images were self portraits, I loved the sensuality and depth of emotion Hiram captured in so many of his shots.


I chose some favorites, but unfortunately Hiram no longer had large copies of some of my favorites.  When I contacted Brenton recently about featuring Kyle (previous page) I asked whether he happened to save any of the shots Hiram had submitted. Brenton checked his archives and had indeed saved some of the larger shots and generously sent them on.  Thanks Brenton and thanks again to Hiram for sharing your work with FH!




No comments: