Friday, February 22, 2019

ACTORS & SKIN: James McAvoy


We almost got you, bro!
Kevin Wendell Crumb, Glass


I first took notice of Scottish actor James McAvoy after seeing clips of his appearances in season 2 of the UK based version of Shameless.  James was incredibly sexy with his accent combined with his great body and those beautiful blue eyes.


Last month, James was again in the spotlight, for me, starting with those great promos for M. Night Shyamalan's new film Glass.  I first saw the film's promo during The Golden Globes, and although just a highly edited trailer, James grabbed your attention in just a few seconds teasing the 20 or so characters he plays in the film.


I had already noticed a bulked up McVoy in on-the set images from Glass released last year.  My crush was back full throttle and thought it was time to feature McVoy in FH's Actors & Skin series.  Take a look back at McVoy's scenes of skin on Page 2 HERE:

No comments: