Saturday, March 16, 2019

Eoin Macken: An Irishmen in New York


Every St. Paddy's Day, I look for a favorite Irish lad to feature on the site.  I love me some Eoin Macken and this piece, was originally intended to posted last year.  When I was searching for images however, I stumbled upon a post on Eoin's Instagram with the Dublin born actor raving about seeing a new film called, what else, St. Patrick's Day.


I ended up getting sidetracked, looking for, and then watching the movie.  I ended up doing a piece on the film and it's star Moe Dunford. (HERE:)  I wasn't about to let another March 17th go by without saluting one of Ireland's hottest import, Eoin Macken.


Eoin, (pronounced Owen) is not only incredibly talented, and incredibly hot, he's also a man who has been busy pursing a variety of careers and interests.  While at University, where he obtained his honors in Psychology, Eoin also became a successful model, becoming the face of Abercrombie and Fitch when he was 19.


Eoin went to study at the Attic studio of drama which led to a move to Los Angeles, and the beginning of his acting and directing career. Eoin has been on the big and small screen in both Europe and the US and currently divides his time between homes in Dublin and New York.





Night Shift (2014-2017)

Merlin (2010-2012)


Above & Below: Photo shoot fun with Merlin stars Tom Hopper, Adetomiwa Edun, Bradley James, Rupert Young and in the shot below, Eoin's butt



Siren (2010)

No comments: