Friday, May 10, 2019

Man of the Moment: Noah Centineo


Okay, first off, I have to first acknowledge that I have yet to see 23 actor Noah Centineo (pronounced Sen-tin-ay-o) in a movie or on television. Like many actors that I feature, my introduction to the sizzling Centineo was through his images. A few months ago, after seeing the promo's, I was interested when seeing, and reading a little about the Netflix film To All The Boys I've Loved Before It's still on my 'to watch' list, but I didn't think that should prevent a little googling of the films hot lead.


Noah is no only incredibly hot, but also incredibly photogenic. Whether in posed or candid shots (or leaked selfies and videos...) those eyes, that face, that body are always eye catching. I had started a piece on Noah months ago, but seeing the Calvin Klein shots released along with the Shawn Mendes promotion, had me moving it up the cue! The former Disney hunk's star is on the rise with a slew of films (including the new Charlie's Angels, Jackie Chan's The Diary and To All the Boys I've Loved Before 2) due for release over the next year.








https://www.instagram.com/ncentineo/?utm_source=ig_embed


No comments: