Friday, May 17, 2019

Noticed but Unseen

Frank Dicopoulos

Frank Dicopoulos
Guiding Light
Frank Coooper (1987-2009)


When I was going through the archives of soap hunks who graced the cover of Playgirl, these three men I didn't want to leave out.  I sadly have not watched any of their time on soaps, nor seen any of their work as actors.  I had however, seen their images in magazines and on television ads and promotions.


Although their Playgirl shoots are all PG, there was something about each of them that stood out.  Their sexy feathered hair, hair chests or sexy vibe, but these are three soap studs that looking back, I wish I'd tuned into.


Jason Brooks

Jason Brooks
Days of our Lives
Peter Blake (1993-1996)


Michael Swan

Michael Swan
As The World Turns
Duncan McKechnie (198-2002)


No comments: