Friday, May 17, 2019

Highlights: Soap Studs 1989

Michael Corbett

Playgirl Presents: Soap Studs
Spring, 1989

Jeff O'Haco

Although nude is great, I think these shots of actor Jeff O'Haco in his black briefs are some of the hottest non nudes I've seen from the pages of Playgirl.


Don Diamont

A soap God, I think actor Don Diamont is in the running for best in show!  Check out more of Don on FH HERE:


Steve Rally

I wasn't aware Playgirl hotties Steve Rally spent some time lovin in the afternoon.   Although it's not one of of his official IMDB credits, he spent a short time on the soap Santa Barbara.


Tony Tracy

I had never heard or seen of actor Tony Tracy  (Ryan's Hope) until seeing this issue, but that blonde slicked back eighties har, and those tan lines, certainly made him a memorable highlight.


No comments: