Friday, June 14, 2019

Stephen Mailer: Actors & SKIN


Getting In (1994)

Mailer's first nude scene was a butt baring in the 1994 comedy Getting In.  I couldn't find a great quality copy as the movie has not had a DVD release.  Thankfully, Scenes of Male Skin has an old clip from a VHS copy of the film.   You may recognize a shocked Christine Baranski (who was also in Reversal of Fortune) as Mailer's mom in the clip below.


Red Meat (1997)

Some FH readers might remember the scene above from a previous post.  I used it back in 2017 when featuring the nude scenes of actor John Slattery. (HERE:)  I didn't include the clip below of a scene where Slattery and Mailer's characters switch partners which of course, results in a little regret.


Quiet Days in Hollywood (1997)

It took me awhile to find a copy of the multi-character study focused film, Quiet Days in Hollywood from 1997.  I believe this is Mailer's only frontal in an interesting scene at the gym...  I ordered the DVD from Amazon, and haven't watched it all yet, but had to go in and check out Stephen's scene for the post.


No comments: