Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Born on the Fourth of July


A true story of innocence lost
and courage found


Every holiday, I try to find a movie, especially one with a hot male lead, to feature on the day.  I had never seen 1989's Born on the Forth of July until a couple of weeks ago. At the time, I wasn't in to war movies, (which it really isn't) and although it's played on some of the old movie channels, my desire to watch Tom Cruise flicks is not longer what it once was.


I'm glad I DVR'd and watched, especially given today's holiday.  I haven't watched a Cruise movie in quite awhile and he really impressed me in the role.  It took me back to why I once lusted after the man so deeply when I was a kid. It inspired me to re-think by Cruise bias, and also inspired not only a holiday post, but a new edition of the FH series, ACTORS & SKIN.  Check out both on the next page.

No comments: