Saturday, September 21, 2019

71st Primetime Emmy Awards


It was a banner year for television and this Sunday the TV academy will pat themselves on the back with the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards. Although I haven't seen every show nominated, I have a on-going list of shows to catch up on when I get a chance. Highlights for me last season was the final season of Game of Thrones, a show I loved until the end, even with all the backlash it received. I also loved Escape at Dannemora, Fosse/Verdon, Pose and Schitt's Creek.


I'm also determined to get through a few shows I started, shows that I've heard are amazing, but have to hook me. I have watched the first episodes each of Fleabag, Chernobyl and When They See Us and look forward to more.  One of my favorite shows from last year was Euphoria, but it's nominations will have to wait until next year.


Every year, I do many annual EMMY posts, featuring the main male acting nominee's, and captures from some of their previous nude scenes.  The last year or two it's gotten a little less exciting, as some of the same actors, (all talented and deserving) seem to get nominated year after year, so the posts were getting a little competitive.  This year however, there were some new names, and some new nude scenes that I hadn't covered before


Check out all the nominee's, and a selection of images from their on-screen nudity with my EMMY tribute HERE:

Artwork by AUGEN²

No comments: