Friday, November 22, 2019

#1 TV Himbo: Joey Russo


Whoa!  Choosing Joey Russo as televisions #1 Himbo wasn't that difficult, finding the specific scene I wanted to us to prove it, didn't prove as easy.  For starters, I really dislike Blossom.  The cast is talented enough, but I find it one of the weakest sit-coms ever to grace the airwaves. Mayim Bialik was great as the title character, but the writing never really did their cast justice.


I know it was geared for tween girls, and Blossom and Joey were geared toward appealing to that audience, but as cute as Joey Lawrence was in the role, watching clips of shirtless scenes was the most I could bring myself to watch.  I did however remember a scene that perfectly depicted Joey at his most Himboish.  I remember seeing a clip of it years ago, but found it a challenge to find.


I remembered a embarrassment scene in which Joey was tricked in stripping off his clothes.  Although he kept his underwear and undershirt on, it was a still a hot scene, with a nice shot of side bulge. I finally discovered the scene occurred  the season six episode, Your New Planet, but finding the scene was like searching for a needle in a haystack.

I found several versions of the episode on Youtube and and online, but all had the scene missing.  It was so odd. I knew the scene was there, but it must have been cut from the syndicated version that people posted online.  Your New Planet appeared to be just one episode, but the clips online were separated as if the aired in two parts.  I wasn't about to plunk down cash for the DVDs, but did  finally found somewhere I could buy just the one episode for $1.99.  Low and behold, the scene was there.  Hope it was worth it....  It certainly does make for the perfect example of a hot television Himob.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joey was such a sexy young man. Awesome body and cute smile. Thanks for posting.