Friday, November 8, 2019

A Gleesome Threesome


I'm usually about two or three episodes behind with most of the television shows that I watch.  I've struggled a bit with How to Get Away With Murder, but given it's in it's final season, decided to stick with it.  Glad that I did, in addition to the ultra hot Rome Flynn, the story has picked up as the series  heads to it's finale.   Last week, while watching the forth episode of the season, a familiar face came across the screen.


I knew that I was familiar with the actor, but I needed to check IMDB base just to be sure.  Yes indeed, the hottie joining Oliver and Connor (Conrad Ricamora and Jack Falahee) for a threesome, was Glee's Dijon Talton.   If you're a fan of Glee you'll remember Dijon (Matt) joined the show early in the first season as part of the football team in the episode Preggers.


The episode became a favorite not only as it introduced Matt and Mike (Harry Shum Jr) to the show, it also featured Kurt's rendition of Single Ladies with the school's football team. I always felt a bit bad for both Dijon and Matt.  Although Harry remained with the show for a few more seasons,

I Hate The World (HTGAWM)

Matt was written out in season 2 to make room for the additions of Chord Overstreet and Darren Chris.  While on the show, Matt was a regular part of New Direction, and was in all of the groups big musical numbers.  Glad to ssee Dijon back on TV, and looking hotter than ever!

HTGAWM caps from DC's Men of the Moment

No comments: