Friday, November 8, 2019

12 Days: Harvest Hunks

Ryan Paevey

On the First Day of Christmas...

Paevey in Harvest Love

On FH, 12 Days began back in 2009.  I did a piece featuring the hot hunks from the Kristin Chenoweth TV movie The 12 Men of Christmas.  I hadn't seen the movie when I did the piece, I hadn't really seen any holiday movies on Lifetime or Hallmark.  I thought I hated them, my mom watched them all the time and I avoided seeing any for a very long time.

Wes Brown in Over the Moon in Love

I continued the theme however, as I did love Christmas movies, and holiday hunks.  I'm not sure which movie changed by mind, but I've grown to sort of love/hate Hallmark during the holidays.  The movies have a formula for sure, they're predictable, corny, but also oddly comforting.  This has been especially true for me give some changes in my personal life, not to mention the political shitstorm that has overshadowed the last few years....

Jesse Hutch in Harvest Moon

I am sort of looking forward to turning on the Hallmark channel this month, the only time of year really that I have it on.  I don't always sit down and actually watch, but most of the movies are written to be followed even as background noise.  I haven't had a chance to catch any of their Autumn series of movies, but there was one Harvest Hunk I wanted to re-shine the spotlight on.  Check him (and his incredible bubble butt...) on PAGE 2 HERE:

Trevor Donovan in Love, Fall & Order

No comments: