Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Naked Ambition: Short Fuse Christmas


'It was a short fuse shoot. I contacted the photographer the day before and asked if he was interested in doing a Naughty Santa shoot. He said sure.'


We've all done some last minute Christmas shopping, but how about last minute shooting?  When Naked Ambition's George called his latest shoot 'Short Fuse' Christmas, I thought I knew what he meant.  My mind went to the craziness of the season and how we can all have short fuses, especially with relatives in the spare room, at Christmas.  I also thought Chevy Chase turning on the light display in Christmas Vacation...


George wasn't talking about his mood and patience, nor his holiday light display.  George was referring to a quick last minute naughty Santa shoot he put together with photographer Antonio LopezFH readers my remember that I featured some of George's previous work with Antonio last year, (HERE:)  minus that Santa hat and see through red tulle fabric.   George' Santa looks both naughty, and maybe a little pensive about his upcoming trip across the globe.  If I were one of his elves, I would be on my best behaviour! 



No comments: