Monday, February 10, 2020

Mehcad Brooks: Buttamorphosis


Since 'change' is one of the many themes I like to explore on FH, I thought I should note one I really noticed last week.  I have been crushing over actor Mehcad Brooks since he played Matthew Applewhite and first moved onto Wistera Lane at the end of season one of Desperate Housewives.


I followed Mehcad's many television and movie appearances, including his Calvin Klein underwear adds and his naked butt thrusting on True Blood.  Although I didn't catch Mehcad on Supergirl, he was certainly one of the hottest Jimmy Olsen's to work at The Daily Planet


Last week, I caught some images of Mehcad from his latest role as Shannon on Tyler Perry's new Netflix film Fall From Grace.  I could have done without the new tattoos, but Brooks, and his beautiful butt, look as hot as ever.  Brooks buff up bod was instantly noticeable, but it was also the first time I think I've seen the actor without his beautiful shaved head.


True Blood (2009)

Necessary Roughness (2012)

Nobody's Fool (2018)

A Fall From Grace (2020)

No comments: