Friday, May 1, 2020

Hot On The Trail!

Harry

Last month, I profiled Harry (above) from the Netflix reality show Too Hot To Handle. (HERE:) I hadn't watched the show at that point, and was drawn by Harry's look and images.  Now that I've had time to check out the entire 8 episodes, my crush on Harry remains, although slightly cooled by his questionable choice in a reality partner.  Francesca was my least favorite contestant, and adorable as Harry can be, he could have done better...


Except for maybe Bryce, who I found nothing attractive about, the entire cast was drool worthy.  Even some of the women, especially Rhonda, had me hot and bothered at times.  Rhonda had the hottest bikini tops to show off her impressive breasts, and no matter your preference, they demanded attention.  Given I put Harry in the spotlight, I wanted to find some hot shots of some of my other favorites.  Hitting their Instagrams, it wasn't too difficult.

Kelz

Kelz was an early favorite but was doomed once tangled in Francesca's web.  Francesca did manage to get Kelz naked in the shower, giving us a wee bit of skin.  Kelz really didn't do much after she dumped him except mope and comment on others, but he did look great doing so.


Kori

Kori seemed a little full of himself, but he's a model, and probably fairly used to having his form appreciated by those around him.  Kori came on near the end of the show's run, so we didn't get to know him as well as the others.


Sharron

Sharron not only seems to be a sweet guy with a great personality, he's also smokin' hot!  He and Rhonda were on fire together.


David

I have a few body builder friends, and David reminded me of one of them when I first saw him on the show.  I wasn't initially attracted to him, but as the season went on, I could understand what all the fuss was about.


Since I began with Harry, thought it appropriate to end with him as well.  Speaking of ends, Harry's is fine, especially watching his 6'4' inches doing laps in the tub.

No comments: