Thursday, May 14, 2020

Me & My Boyfriend


'He makes me feel so good inside,
He keeps me satisfied
And he gonn make it right
Me & my boyfriend'
Toni Braxton


FH readers know I love a good CFNM shot, and last week I took a deep dive looking for images to use for Mother's Day.  I ended up choosing vintage images and images that fit the holiday and top, but there were other themes that I discovered and loved.


I ended up saving a bunch of shots, and discovered afterwards that many of them were of women sharing, showing off, or photographing their boyfriend's bodies.  Pulling down their underwear to show a flash of skin, or cupping or framing a specific body part. 


Vulnerability is often at the core of so many images of the naked form, and a reason so many enjoy the genre of art, and these CFNM images play on this theme.  One of the reasons CFNM images are so popular is the reversal or roles with the female in the power position and the male the sexual object.  It's not surprising that it's not just men who love this theme, but many women as well.


No comments: