Sunday, August 2, 2020

Brother May I?

Brett (2018)

So, first off, this group of Big Brother men are not my favorites.  If I were to list my favorite house guests, or the house guest I most enjoyed watching, many of these men wouldn't make the cut.  That list, would also be made up mostly with women.


I also had, and I mean had, to remove personality when choosing who to include.  On a show like Big Brother, many men are appealing on episode 1, but seeing them all summer, under sometimes stressful situations, tens to bring out the worst.  There are things about each of these men, I really didn't like.


This list, is all about physical and sexual attraction.  House guests who one way or another, pulled me in during their season.  Looking back, like at Jessie now, I'm not sure exactly why, but at the time.... the pull was powerful.

Jessie (2008)

Drew (2004)

Ahh sweet Drew!  One of the few contestants to take a low profile after their win, never returning that I remember, to stretch out their 15 minutes.



Zach (2014)

Tyler (2016)

Hardy (2001)

Hayden (2010)

Jackson (2019)

Cody (2014)

Clay (2015)

(l-r)  Nick, Memphis, Nathan

Will (2001)

Although I'm not picking 'favorite's, Season 2's Will hold's a special place in my Big Brother heart. He was the first house guest who really drew me into game play, and his personality, although manipulative, was also engaging.  He also had an incredible set of abs which he seemed to enjoy showing off.



No comments: