Sunday, August 2, 2020

Just Because: Hayden Voss


I actually put together this piece over a year ago.  It started as an 'Instagrams that Inspire', but when I went to post, I noticed that Hayden had removed most of his social media pages.  I'm glad I didn't delete it, as although Hayden didn't make my list below, he certainly made an impression...


The last time I watched more than a few episodes of Big Brother was in 2014. That season, Big Brother 16 had more than a few attention grabbing men. Although Cody grabbed the lions share of attention, I also had a soft... spot for Hayden Voss.


Many of us remember Hayden as he appeared above, streaking about the house, or changing after spilling a spot of tea on his crotch.  Hayden was house goof, but he was also so much more. Intelligent, quirky, athletic, hilarious and incredibly hot. Hayden beautifully blends the goofy with the sexy.


If you watched the season, you know a romance began between Hayden and Nicole. It was a fun relationship to watch as they kept it fairly casual in the house, not going all heavy and 'Romeo and Juliet' as so many BB relationships tend to be. They also usually end with about the same about of drama... Nichole was back on BB this summer, and from Hayden's social media sites, it appears he and Nicole are still together, or at least still friends as they still pop up frequently in each others images.


No comments: