Thursday, September 3, 2020

Catch of the Day: Mr. Berglund by JDT Photo


There were several factors which led to my Merman themed day, foremost, these shots of Mr. Berglund.  Some FH readers might remember my previous piece featuring Mr. Berglund and his work with Jesse from JDT Photo. (Dragon's Lair)  Due to his  incredible location work, I often feature Jesse's work to mark seasonal transitions.


Jesse has a gift for capturing not only the look, but the feel of the location she shoots.  Jesse's images trigger the viewers senses causing them to almost feel as they've been transported to the shoot's location.  This set of images was included in a larger set of seasonal themed shots Jesse sent on a couple of years ago.  I loved this series so much that I decided to tuck them aside to use on their own. When I decided a merman day was in order, they seemed the perfect shots to headline the theme.



No comments: