Friday, October 30, 2020

If You’ve Got It, Haunt It!


'The reason I love Halloween is that unlike most holidays, Halloween is one you can make entirely your own. There are no pressures to decorate (which I do), or cook, (which I don't) there are no family meals or visits from the cousin you choose to avoid most of the rest of the year. 

There are no gifts to buy and there are not battles over whether the religious connection should or should not be in the play and you eat things you mostly try to avoid the rest of the year. Halloween is also the night you can dress as you would the rest of the year if only you could get away with it!'


I reprint the above words almost every year on Halloween.  They really sum up my love for the holiday and why I love holiday imagery.  This year, my Halloween night post stretch over 4 pages.  Check out more Dracula's, more Halloween Hunks, more pumpkins by PHOTORSH and of course, FH's annual costume contest and parade! (HERE:)

No comments: