Friday, October 30, 2020

Rudolf Martin in Buffy Vs Dracula


'I assumed you knew. I am Dracula. '


When I was thinking of my favorite Draculas, I thought back to an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.  I didn't watch Buffy when it aired, but got up binging the DVD's over a few months.  Season 5's Buffy Vs Dracula wasn't one of the shows best episodes, but it was one of the most memorable.


All My Children (1994)

Dracula makes his way to Sunnydale and immediately has everyone enchanted. Even Buffy might not be able to resist his charms.  Dracula was played by the ultra hot Rudolf Martin. Some Buffy fans might have remembered the German born actor when he co-starred with Buffy's Sarah Michelle Gellar on All My Children seven years earlier.


Since his turn on Buffy, Martin's continued to work steadily on shows including 24, Enterprise, Judging Amy, Dexter and NCIS. It took a little digging, but I did find an early nude scene from Martin from his very first professional role back in 2013.  Martin has a brief, but memorable turn in the short The Dutch Master.  As you can see from the clip below, he makes the perfect fantasy hunk for Theresa. (Mira Sorvino)


The Dutch Master (1993)

No comments: