Saturday, December 12, 2020

Another Blast: John Allen Nelson


I've featured actor John Allen Nelson many times on the blog, including a piece featuring his skinning dipping scene in 1994's Criminal Passion. (HERE:)  Although there was a great  'underwater' frontal in the film, I wasn't aware until recently that it wasn't the only frontal in the film. 


Thanks to poster gemris on DreamCap, we now have the second scene of John's junk to enjoy.  Although I bought the DVD, it was the American release and this particular scene, was only available on the European release.  Check out the clip below.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR POSTING. I had a crush on him in Santa Barbara soap opera and on Baywatch. Such a sexy guy.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm glad that I found your blog. John Allen is sooo hot! FYI, there's another scene where you can watch his junk FRONTAL. It is in the USA version but it's cut, I think that the European version that you mention in your post has the uncut scene (you can find an image of the scene around google with the watermark "malestars.com" but it's almost impossible to find a video) It's the scene where the girl detective (Joan Severance) sneaks into the criminal's mansion (John Allen) and finds him naked undressing a girl. Please if you can find that scene with the guy who helped you it would be awesome, thank you!