Friday, February 26, 2021

Jon Seda: ACTORS & Skin


Although many of us took notice actor Jon Seda in 1992's Gladiator, 1995's Twelve Monkey's and 1997's Primal Fear, I think we really started to pay attention after seeing him as Chris Perez in Selena. (1997)  I saw Selena a long time ago, and didn't really remember the actor until recently seeing some promotional images from the film.  They have me wanting to watch again.

In addition to a successful film career, Seda also has a long and impressive resume of television appearance.  You may remember the talented actor from his roles on NYPD Blue, New York Undercover, The Pacific, Homicide: Life on the Street, Third Watch and his recent turns on Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D

Selena (1997)

'Dance?  Oh yea, I dance. Yea I put on my white shoes and black jacket and dance like John Travolta.'
Chris Perez, Selena 


Now given this is FH, I'm guessing some of you vividly remember Seda as Dino Ortolani on HBO's Oz.  Although Dino only appeared in three episodes, he had the distinction of having one of the shows first full frontals in a shower scene in the shows pilot episode.  Given this, it seemed appropriate that the Manhattan born actor take a turn with Actors & Skin.  Check out the SKIN portion below.




No comments: