Friday, March 5, 2021

Brand Spanking Neu

If you check out FH on a regular basis, you know I usually resist the 'new'.  There are plenty of blogs and sites whose focus is featuring the latest shoots and the hot new face.  Although I usually don't jump on bandwagons, some are just too tempting to pass up...

Over the past few months, the net has been a buzz with model Pietro Boselli and his sizzling new work with photographer Giampaolo Sgura and artist Franco Gobbi for Yummy Magazine.  Now that he no longer teaches, Pietro seems to be pushing his erotic boundaries more and more in his work in front of the camera.

While I was enjoying Pietro's new work, when I was previewing Issue 2 of Yummy, my attention was drawn to another model, a new model I hadn't seen before.  I absolutely love photographer HardCiderNY's work with model AJ Neu.  I've always enjoyed HardCiderNY's work, but his work with AJ has certainly become af favorite.  Given the images previewed on Instagram, I of course had to order the issue!  AJ has a beautiful face and a smokin hot body!  I think the fact that he's a husband, and a father of two, makes him even hotter.

AJ Neu on Instagram

HardCiderNY on Instagram



No comments: