Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Kendrick Sampson: Fashionably Yours


'After years organizing fashion in the city, Lauren decides to move home. In exchange for her organizing services, mover Rob makes it his mission to help her see the beauty of Seattle.'


When it comes to any genre of entertainment, their are levels of entertainment and enjoyment.  I like a good Hallmark movie, especially at Christmas.  If you watch more than a few however, you know that although all are formulaic, some are better than others.  The spring themed Fashionably Yours was not one of their best....


I DVR'rd the 2020 film last weekend as it starred actor Kendrick Sampson as Ron the mover.  Sampson's not only easy on the eyes, he's also incredibly charming on screen, something I noticed when I first saw, and posted about him back in 2016. (HERE:) Although I would certainly hire Ron (Sampson) to move my furniture, I couldn't quite sit through more than about 15 minutes of this movie.

It did however, have me digging for new images since my original post.  I was pleasantly surprised that the busy actor had a brief butt baring scene while skinning dipping in an episode of the HBO comedy/drama Insecure.  Of course I had to hunt down a copy, (thanks SOMS) and do an update post!

Insecure (2018-2020)

No comments: