Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Ojos azules


Blue Eyes, 
Baby's got Blue Eyes
Like deep blue sea,
On a blue blue day


I have to admit, I've never actually seen actor Matías Assler on television or on screen.  Like so many of the men I feature on the site, my introduction came through a single images.  I was instantly drawn to his  head of sexy tousled hair, his beautiful face and his incredibly deep blue eyes.


I wasn't sure at first if Matias was an actor or model and it turns out he's both.  The Chilean born Matias studied acting at the Universidad Mayor in Chile and his talent and good looks soon caught the attention of casting directors.  In 2013 Matias got his big break when he made his television debut in the successful television series of TVN: Vuelve Temprano,.


Matias was cast by actress and casting director Moira Miller for the role Ignacio Goycolea.  Ignacio didn't stick around that long however, as after a party is found dead in strange circumstances, with clear signs of having been murdered. A soap mystery beings.... 


Matias continued to act on Chilean television and in films and his success lead to his start in modeling.  Matias, and his beautiful blue eyes, became the face of campaigns such as Optics Place Vendôme and Stones beers.






'Here how God brought me to earth. I hope we all do our bit to take care of it. I especially ask the people who run the country to put emphasis on protecting our nature by creating public policies that really protect what was given to us just for being human. Let us aspire to have protected glaciers, free rivers, controlled tailings, clean air, a clean sea. '
Matias, Earth Day 2020

.

No comments: