Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Bond, Steve Bond


FaVorites:
Steve Bond


Although I've watched a few soaps off and on over the years, General Hospital was never one of them.  I may have seen a few episodes when I was a kid, but that's about it.  I tried once to get into it, but I wasn't really a fan of the character of Sonny and the whole mob vibe on the show.  Not watching however, doesn't mean I haven't kept up with the many hunks, both past and present, who have checked in and out of General Hospital.


One of the hottest former soap hunks was actor Steve Bond who played Jimmy Lee Holt in the mid-eighties.  I never saw Bond on the show, but I do vaguely remember him a few years later on Santa Barbara.  Recently there was some talk on-line that the show has recently introduced Jimmy Lee's long lost son.  That had me wondering if Bond might make a reappearance, until I read that Bond's character had died on the show.


It did however have me searching for some of my favorite images of the beautiful Bond.  Bond is the perfect ambassador for the soap hunk title, good looking, a great head of hair, and an intensely high level of sex appeal.  Bond is one of the few soap actors who took also took it all off for Playgirl Magazine, although it was about a decade before his time on soaps.  I featured many shots from his spared in post back in 2008. (HERE:)


When searching for more recent images of Bond, it was clear he is still incredibly sexy.  I was a bit disappointed to find a Twitter account with his name and picture with retweets bashing Dr. Faucci and mask wearing.  Although it appears to be the actor, he only has about 60 followers, so it's possible it's a fake account.  


Recent shot of Steve

Steve in Playgirl 

Check out more of Steve's Playgirl spread on FH HERE:

 

No comments: