Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Really Seth Meyers, Really...


I don't watch a lot of late night talk shows, but when I do choose to watch one, it's always Seth Myers.  I've crushed over over Meyers, and enjoyed his work since first seeing him on Saturday Night Live, and love his political commentary and interviews when I do watch his show.  Meyers obviously does his research, and doesn't just rely on notes and the info from researchers from the show.

Like many, I used to love when Seth and Amy Poehler were together on SNL, especially when they did their 'really' bit.  Amy recently joined Seth on his show for a new 'really' segment about the recent duo of Billionaires jetting into space. 

Seth as Ty Pennington on SNL

I have to say, I hadn't seen the show in awhile, the last time I remember watching was a few years ago.  After the 2016 election, Meyers skillfully and hilariously trashed Trump nightly basis, and given all the trashing Trump did of the  people, the constitution and the country, Meyers was the perfect antidote. 


I found the clips with Amy and Seth on Youtube and I must say, Meyers was looking hotter than ever.  His face has matured and his hair was on point, and I don't think ever was more attractive,

No comments: