Saturday, October 30, 2021

The Witching Hour: Benjamin by Lights On Studio


'Benjamin  handled the high heels (had to squeeze into them) like a pro. I must say his legs looked great in heels!'
Tom Nakielski, Lights On Studio


There's a crack in the coven....  Thanks to damned Shakespeare, today's modern witches think coven's should consist of only three witches.  It's like fighting a union trying to add any new blood to the group.  I have however, been fairly persistent.  I started my witch hunt several years ago, and for awhile, the coven was empty.  Thanks to JayBee in 2017, (HERE:) Zach joined as our first official enchanter to fly into the FH Federation of Witches.


The following Halloween, one turned to three.  With the help of Studio1x, both Holden and Ethan made the coven of one a coven of three.  Now one might think you could be satisfied with three, but when it comes to hot naked bodies straddling broomsticks, the more is really the scarier.  Last year, when I first suggested a fourth, there was a little pushback.  But when the three got a look at PhotoRSH's The Naked Nerd, the objections were quickly taken off the table.


The Naked Nerd slid in seamlessly, adding a nice balance to the trio.  This year however, when I brought up a fifth member, the claws came out.  Threats of walk-out, a strike, and various promises to turn me into a toad were all bandied about. They even threatened to pull up their pants and put back on their capes.  They knew, getting dressed, was a no no, especially for FH!.  I remained stalwart however, silent and patient.  


I know my witches, and whenever there's a new bitch in town, the best thing is do is not to discuss it too much.  I know them well, and I knew once they got a glimpse of Benjamin, their hackles would eventually relax.  While their brooms certainly rose, the rest of them began to warm to the idea of a new member entering the now relaxed crack in the coven.


It certainly helped the process that Tom Nakielski, (Lights On Studio) did such a great job of preparing Benjamin for the task.  Before Benjamin even flew into town, I presented Tom's images for the saucy sorcerous to check out.  Like I was, they were quickly enchanted by Benjamin's beautiful smile, his sexy hair chest and delectable legs and thighs.  I also think Benjamin knew the impact the black leather against his skin would have on the horney harem. 


Tom's powerful images impressed the group, especially his use of light and beautiful shadows Benjamin's body created. The glorious deep blues and purples the light created only added to the striking visual impact. By the time Benjamin swooped into the coven's courtyard, the four were putty in his bewitchingly strong hands.  So next year.... a sixth?  Not sure I should push my luck, Ethan has already promised a castration spell if I even bring it up. 


After a long day of broom flying, spell casting and toil and trouble a witch needs to relax.  Exhausted and tired after his long flight, once Benjamin arrived at the coven, the first thing he wanted to do was conjure up something to eat and drink and peel off those sweaty leather undies.  Check out a more relaxed (aka naked) Benjamin at the coven, and find out how the shoot with Lights On Studio all came together, on the NEXT PAGE HERE:



No comments: