Saturday, October 2, 2021

Horror Hunks: Leif Garrett in Cheerleader Camp

A group of cheerleaders become the targets of an unknown killer at a remote summer camp.


October on FH means the countdown to Halloween is on. It also means the beginning of my annual salute to the hunks of horror.  Like so many actors that I feature on the site, my introduction to Leif Garrett came through images.  I don't think I ever saw Leif on television or film until a few years ago when I was putting together another piece (HERE:) for Horror Hunks.  The actor was Taylor Lacher and the film was Devil Times Five.  A young Leif Garrett had a role in the film and it was the first time I think I ever saw anything he'd been in.

Like many of you, I mostly knew the singer and actor from his thousands of appearances, many shirtless, in Tiger Beat and other teen magazines.  Although Leif's time in the spotlight was a little before my time, I've seen more than a few of pin-ups. When I was in my 20's, I used to sell on E-bay, and often sold old magazines that I found at yard sales and used book stores.  Whenever Leif was featured in the magazine, I knew it would sell for far more than the fifty cents I paid for the old magazine.

Travis McKenna

Now Leif isn't nude in the 1988 slasher flick Cheerleader Camp, the nudity, as it usually was, was mainly from the female cast members.  The only male nudity was courtesy of a mooning scene from actor Travis McKenna. McKenna is a talented actor, but the film mostly played his skinning scenes for laughs due to his body size.


Garrett did have a rather hot scene in just a skimpy pair of  briefs.  Given the actor hasn't done any on-screen nudity, I think this scene might be the best we get.  Garrett fills out his briefs quite nicely, with and without the extra stuffing...


I found quite a few images of Leif that I really liked when looking for images for this piece.  You can check out a few of my favorites on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: