Monday, November 1, 2021

Michael Vlamis in The Resort


Yes, I know Halloween is over, but I had one last Horror Hunk completed that I wanted to share.  I've loved actor Michael Vlamis since first seeing him in the first season of Roswell, New Mexico.  I got into the series at first, but never picked up watching again after the show's first season.  


That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy Michael, and his relationship with Alex ,(Tyler Blackburn)  These two actors really embraced their TV show partnerships, and really tried to give the fans what they wanted, both on -creen, and on-line.  They embraced the popularity of their characters and coupling and seemed to enjoy and have fun with the attention that they received. 




Although filmed in 2019, the horror film The Resort was just released this past year.  Written and directed by Taylor Chien, Vlamis co-starred in the film along with actor Brock O'Hurn, another horror hunk I've featured in the past. (HERE:) Sadly, Brock kept his pants on for the skinny dipping scene. 

The Resort (2021)

Four friends head to Hawaii to investigate reports of a haunting at an abandoned resort in hopes of finding the infamous Half-Faced Girl. When they arrive, they soon learn you should be careful what you wish for.


Michael with Tyler Blackburn 



5 Years Apart (2019)

No comments: