Monday, November 29, 2021

Cooked


I didn't really know of the show The Summer House until a month ago.  I guess maybe I heard of it, but it never really registered until seeing commercials for the current season and version, The Winter House.  For some reason, having winter in the title caught my eye.  I'm sort of sick of reality shows set in hot jungles, on sandy beaches and lush resorts.  A little winter escape seemed a good idea.  Problem is, my slight OCD tendencies, (the same ones that leads to always having 5 posts per page) didn't really allow me to watch The Winter House without checking out The Summer House first.  I'm glad I did.  

I can't say The Summer House is great television, but it is decent escapism, with more than a enough eye candy to have me push past the first few episodes.  All of the guys are douche bags, something most of them actually call themselves.  The show's lead is Kyle Cooke, a guy it took me a little while to warm up to, but I eventually did.  Check out most of Kyle's butt baring scenes from the show's first two seasons on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: