Monday, January 17, 2022

Down the Rabbit Hole:

Often when I'm doing research for the site, I end up going down an Internet rabbit hole.  That's exactly what happened when I was choosing a film and actor to spotlight in my Snow Day themed posts.  I ended up choosing actor Josh Peck from the generic comedy Snow Day.  I ended up choosing that film for both the title, and because it was fairly easy to put together. 

It was easy, as there were plenty of hot shots of Josh on the net, and I had no problem finding a copy of Snow Day to watch on-line.  Originally however, I was going to feature another winter film, one featuring the late great Max von Sydow. Although the Swedish born actor is not exactly known as a sex symbol, his talent and his impact on film is considerable. 

The Exorcist (1973)

Flash Gordon (1980)

I haven't really seen a lot of Max's films.  I do  remember watching The Exorcist and Flash Gordon on television when I was a kid, but the actor's film resume goes far beyond his box office hits.  A couple of years ago I saw one of Max's films on TCM.  I found some time on Sunday night to watch it again, and research a bit more about Max and the film. There is no nudity in the film, but I did track down two butt scenes from Max's film resume.  Check out more on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: