Monday, January 17, 2022

Jesse Burgess in Dirty Sexy Things

'He has a really hairy ass...'

Not sure how I missed this the first time around...  FH readers know I love featuring art models, especially models who pose for classes and large groups.  There are so many dynamics at play with modeling for a group of strangers I find fascinating to explore.

Jesse in green

Recently I saw a cap of a blonde model posing for an art class and had to do a Google image search.  The model turned out to be Jesse Burgess and the cap was from the 2011 British documentary series Dirty Sexy Things.  The show aired on E4 and featured eight models preparing for eight shoots which were culminated in an exhibition for fashion photographer Perou.  I managed to track down a video clip.  The art class is featured in the short clip below,. You can see more of Jesse from the series in a longer video on SendSpace HERE:

1 comment:

Jamie T. said...

Tye — Love love love anything CFNM and on the level was fun to see. Sorry I haven’t gotten Robert Monzi for you. He’s hotter than ever.
HNY - Jamie T.😎