Monday, March 28, 2022

Chest in Show:

Shawn Mendes looked hot, but I'm guessing when he walked the red carpet he was a wee bit jealous of all the attention Timothée Chalamet was getting.  I'm guessing when he was shopping for his Oscar look, he wishes he too had dropped by the Louis Vuitton womenswear section. 


I did watch the Oscars last night, well, most of them anyway. I DVR'd  them, and mostly skimmed through.  I thought the hosts, especially Amy Schumer were great, wish we had seen more of them.  I loved Troy Kotsur's acceptance speech and all the love CODA received.  


Although both Mendes and Chalamet looked great, my award for favorite tuxed hottie of the night was actor Jacob Elordi.


And...As for the night's jaw dropping moment, I team Rock all the way.  I'm was shocked how many people on social media were  justifying an assault.  

Rock guesting on French Prince (1997)

1 comment:

JJ said...

Agreed! Cancel culture! You don't get a pass for behavior like that just "because you're Will Smith"!