Wednesday, April 27, 2022

FLYBOY!

'Jeremy Webb is a 24 year old flying corps veteran whose primary mission is to please!'

Last week while scrolling through my time-line on Twitter, I saw the cover above posted on Playgirl's Twitter Page.  Although I purchased many Playgirl magazines in the 90's and 2000's, for some reason I missed this issue from March 1997.  I recognized the model in the middle, but couldn't quite place him.

A quick search identified the model as Jeremy Webb.  Webb appeared in the magazine several times, and under several names, in the 1990's and 2000's.  He also appeared in many other magazines and in videos during this time.

With his great body and GQ sculped face, I had to find out more.  Check out some of my favorite shots of this hot flyboy on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: