Monday, August 29, 2022

12 Days: Ektor Rivera in Groundswell

'Emma is a chef who travels to Hawaii and meets a surf instructor whose lessons help her to regain her footing after being on the heels of a personal and professional setback.'

I haven't watched a Hallmark movie in quite awhile, and I didn't expect to watch one this weekend.  I also never expected to get all hot and bothered watching a sappy love story, but I most certainly did.  I put the television on mute the other night while finishing the last few chapters of James Patterson's 1st Case.  When I glanced up at the TV,  I closed the book and put down on the coffee table.

When I glanced up, I caught a hot shirtless hunk running on the beach, Bo Derek style, towards the camera.  I released the mute button and had to watch for awhile.  I liked Lacey Chabert on Party of Five when I was a teenage, but I'm not a huge fan of films work on Hallmark. I didn't finish the flick, but I watched enough to ignite my crush on actor Ektor Rivera.

I began Googling and learned the sizzling actor is also a talented singer and visual artist.  Rivera has an impressive stage resume including roles in The US, London and Puerto Rico in Evita, In The Heights, Godspell, Rent, Hairspray and on Broadway in the leading role of Emilio Estefan in the musical On Your Feet!,  Groundswell is the last credit on Rivera's resume, but I'll be keeping my eye out for future projects and roles.

Groundswell

Ektor Rivera on Instagram

No comments: