Monday, August 29, 2022

Succulent Selfies: Manu Ríos


I've been planning on doing a piece on Spanish actor and singer Manu Ríos  for awhile now.  Problem is, every time I start, I get little overwhelmed.  Manu's intense hotness is part of the problem, but I also never know where to focus.  Do I focus on his modeling shots,(above) or caps from his nude scenes (below) as  Patrick Blanco Commerford on the Netflix series Elite,


What to do, what to do.  Although I started Elite, I haven't gotten go Manu's character's introduction, so that made focusing on Manu's modeling the way to go.  Again however, I got overwhelmed.  Narrowing down favorites was impossible, so I decided I needed a theme.


My final choice for theme was actually an easy one after a quick glance at Manu's Instagram.  There were so many hot succulent selfies, I could have filled pages of FH with my favorites.  Below, after going back and forth a few times, are my favorites.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. What a gorgeous young man!!!!