Monday, August 15, 2022

FaVorite FiVe: Myles Hart

Although FH readers know I love the shape and curves of the male behind, I'm not usually drawn to men or models unless I can see their face.  That didn't stop me however, but being drawn to, and saving an image of faceless model with an exquisite derriere. 

The image, was the second to last image in this post.  It was a mirror selfie featuring that beckoning backside in a barely there grey thong.   Thank goodness for Google image searches after a few clicks, I learned who the bottom belonged to and that his front, was as hot and photogenic as his back.


The butt in question belongs to singer, actor, dancer and model Myles Hart.  I should have guessed that perfectly sculped bottom came from hours of dancing.  Hart has appeared on stage in productions of The Drowsy Chaperone, Daryl Van Horne in The Witches of Eastwick and Paul in A Chorus Line.  Currently the talented Mr. Hart is in his 5th year in The West End production of The Book of Mormon.


The shot that first grabbed my attention!


No comments: