Friday, October 28, 2022

Knock Knock: Cole by RMark Photography

'Happy Halloween!  Yummy snack for my sack?'

At Christmastime, you certainly don't want a lump of coal.  But...at Halloween, I'm sure you'd be satisfied with a hunk of Cole!  Over the last few Halloween seasons, I've enjoyed featuring the work of Roger from RMark Photography.  Roger usually puts his focus on costumes, last year, featuring a homage to the Village People. (HERE:)

This year, along with the cowboy and athlete costumes, Roger decided it was time to go door to door.  I love this series with the captivatingly curvaceous Cole.   I know they say not to take candy from strangers, but at Halloween, we break that rule, enjoying tasty treats from handsome door knockers!   Cole obviously enjoyed what I was giving out as he kept leaving, changing his shirt, and then coming back for more.



No comments: