Wednesday, October 26, 2022

sCarrie Movies

Last Halloween season, I featured several pages of FH saluting the King of Horror, writer Stephen King.  (HERE:) I've been reading Stephen King books since I was a kid, and had just finished a summer of reading several of King's work's including one of my new favorites, The Institute.

So.. why another day devoted to the King?  Many reasons really.  Like all good horror stories, there are always threads left unsewn and pieces of the puzzle still to be put into place.  There were also several new visuals I wanted to share.  I featured some of photographer Alberto de Chirico's horror series earlier this week, featuring model Nicholas Sartori as Gayson. (HERE:) Today, Nicholas takes on the iconic role of Carrie, from one of my favorite films based on a King novel.

No comments: