Tuesday, December 13, 2022

12 Days: Tanner Novlan in Christmas Class Reunion

'A group of friends reunite for their 15th high school reunion at Christmas ready to ignite unrequited loves, reconnect with new friends and enjoy the holiday season.'


Except for his commercial work, I think Hallmark's Christmas Class Reunion is the first time I've seen actor Tanner Novlan in non-commercial acting role.  I don't watch The Bold and the Beautiful, but I've certainly kept up with the caps other posts of his many shirtless scenes.  I did fall a little in lust with Novlan after seeing him in his Liberty Insurance commercials though, and first posted about him, (HERE:) after seeing the ads. 


Now, Christmas Class Reunion wasn't really that great, a bit of a weak script, and I didn't love the female lead.  Novlan however, showed the same goofy charm and sex appeal he did in the Liberty ads, and his charisma had me watching, well half-watching, as I did some work around the house on Sunday evening. 


In addition to providing a little holiday distraction, and inspiring a 12 Days piece, Christmas Class Reunion had one other bonus.  It finally had me dipping into my folder, and finally posting some old modeling shots of Novlan that I'd saved from forums and message boards....





The Bold and the Beautiful

No comments: